Sorry to say you’ll have to make your own video, or picture it in your head. Whenever I grab the camera the moment is over.
- Acquire a dog who likes cats.
- Introduce kittens to the dog.
- Repeat 2) until kittens cease to hiss at dog.
- Make dog happy (praise, pats, treats – it’s all good).
- Dog wags tail.
- Kittens play with the wagging tail.
- One hangs off a table, batting alternate paws at the tail: left right left right.
- One moves its head in sympathetic rhythm: back forth back forth back forth.
- One grabs at the tail, which alerts dog to the tail play, which concludes the session. (Dog fears kitten claws.)
[…] last, some footage to demonstrate the potential in this methodology! (See this post for the other six steps.) Also, at last I have fulfilled my obligation as a citizen of the 21st […]